The project you have done with such enthusiasm and triumph is complete, be it spring cleaning, remodeling, landscaping, driveway or porch repairs, but this is where you run out of steam. You know the job is not done until the waste is gone…
You also know your best option would be to call an affordable dumpster rental trash service, but where to start? The question this directory will answer quick and easily: Which companies offer dumpster rental near me in Cleveland?
The garbage containers for rent companies listed here have been tried and tested and will offer the best debris removal solutions at the best price.
To get the ball rolling, and get a few quotes on the job you want done:
- Determine your needs. What kind of waste do you need to dispose of?
- How much of it do you need to get rid of? How many trash containers will you need?
- Not sure? Ask the Cleveland, OH companies you have chosen to approach.
Any of the roll off dumpster companies listed here will give you a cost estimate based on these questions, but you will soon find out estimates vary because of a these details:
- Each company has individual policies
- The tariff of dump sites or landfill site differ
- Distance from your site to landfill sites also differ
How much does it cost to rent a roll-off dumpster?
Unfortunately there is not just one standard answer to this question as every person’s waste management requirements are different. Dumpster rental costs can be determined easily if the following questions can be answered:
- How much rubbish do you need to have taken away? One load or two? Remember one load in a big trash pickup will work out cheaper than two small trash containers because of travel costs.
- The type of waste you need removed will influence the price junk removal companies will quote. Heavy waste such as building rubble and dirt will cost more than garden waste of twigs, and leaves.
- The third factor to take into consideration is the costs the company would have to consider when they quote. This not only includes the travel distance to you, but also the distance to the appropriate dumpsite nearest to you in Cleveland, Ohio.
- The cost of your rental would be greatly influenced by the amount of days the roll off containers will be on your site.
By calling a few companies listed here you will be able to get a good idea of costs of roll off dumpsters in your area.
Which dumpster size to rent?
Dumpster sizes will differ for residential and commercial waste. Residential waste can be easily loaded by hand, and probably picked up by the truck the very next day. While commercial waste on building sites must often be loaded into the bin mechanically with cranes or loading equipment. These are a few standard sizes you can look into:
- 10-yard dumpster: 12 ft L x 8 ft W x 4 ft H. This is the most popular size for household junk removal.
- 20-yard dumpster: 22 ft L x 8 ft W x 4.5 ft H. This size is more convenient for larger amounts of rubble, and less suitable for organic garden waste unless you have a lot of it.
- 30-yard dumpster: 22 ft L x 8 ft W x 6 ft H. The height of this container makes it difficult for hand loading, and would be used for commercial waste.
- 40-yard dumpster: 22 ft L x 8 ft W x 8 ft H. This is a big box to fill, and would most definitely not be used for household purposes unless you have just completed a massive project.
- Some junk hauling companies might have odd size dumpsters such as 6-yard or 15-yard dumpsters.
What materials can you place in your container?
Please make sure you discuss the kind of waste you want to place in the dumpster with the company you plan to use to avoid misunderstandings. Standard waste includes:
Home or household waste: This is the usual waste you would get rid of on a regular basis, except that there’s so much of it that a dumpster is needed. For this kind of waste, removing recyclables is the environmentally friendly way to go.
Garden waste: This kind of waste could usually be thrown on a compost heap, but might create an eyesore, or lead to a rat or other pest infestation if left, so you rather have it removed.
Building rubble: Consisting of concrete, ceiling boards, wood, bricks, piping and building dust, this is a very variable category, and some sorting may be required. Explain the type of waste to your dumpster contractor, and get loading advice.
Bulky household junk: This is the stuff that usually clutters our storing space because we keep thinking someone might need it some day. You simply might not know how to dispose of it, until you have to move or make space for something new. Such items may include beds, mattresses, old broken chairs or couches, carpets that got wet and rotten, etc.
How you should prepare for dumpster arrival
Make sure you choose the location of the dumpster well. A few things to keep in mind:
- Will the dumpster truck be able to be deliver the container through your gates, or along your driveway without causing damage to your property?
- Would it have to stay on the street? In that case, you might have to get a permit for the time it will be there. The company you contract will be able to help you with information on any permits you might need.
- The spot you thought of keeping the dumpster might be out of sight, but is it safe? Remember it is heavy, and when filled it will be even heavier; it might sink into your lawn, or cause damage to your paving, or driveway.
- When filling the dumpster make sure you only fill it 75% full at most. Don’t overfill it, as your rental company may not be able to transport it if you do.
If you have any other questions the service providers listed here will answer them in detail, as this is their business, and what they do every day. So happy dumpster filling! Catch you at the next springclean!