Too much garbage for ordinary trash pickup? Finding junk hauling process too expensive? You can easily find affordable dumpster rental for residential and commercial junk removal in your city with a bit of research, be it a one time delivery, or regular roll off dumpster services in Milwaukee. At easily affordable rates, you can save on your trash service by choosing roll off containers for rent. “Dumpster rental near me” is the smart way to go, and you can take your pick of roll off container rental companies from this specialized directory. If you would like to get the best service, follow the steps below:
- Make a list of the kind of materials you will be placing in the roll-off container.
- When reviewing the materials you will load up for debris removal, estimate the dumpster size you will require. (If you need assistance with this, most service companies can help)
- Utilize local services rather than national or out-of-state companies. Local haulers tend to be more competitive in price and easily reachable due to being within your area.
- Get quotes from several companies and see who can offer you the best price.
- Research the quality of service of different dumpster rental companies in Milwaukee through reviews to avoid property damage and poor quality of work.
How much does it cost to rent a roll-off dumpster?
It is essential to compare the prices of local Milwaukee, WI roll-off dumpster rentals to be sure of getting the best dumpster rental cost. To get the most accurate estimate possible, follow the tips below.
- Determine the size of the garbage containers for rent that suit your task. If you estimated the size of the cargo you will be hauling, it is important to compensate for any estimation errors. Renting one large container will be more cost effective than renting several small ones.
- Calculating the weight of the debris will allow you to determine what the land fill will charge the dumpster service you choose, which will help determine how much how much the company will charge you. Again, your local Milwaukee, Wisconsin rental companies can help with an estimate.
- The weight of your debris also determines how much the dumpster service will charge you for transport, so calculating the weight makes your estimate more accurate.
- The distance from the pickup zone to the drop-off point, in this case the land-fill, will determine the fuel cost for hauling the debris. Depending on the distance of your location and the distance to the dump, the fuel charge will determine how much the company will charge you overall. The less the distance from the pickup zone to the dump site the less they will add to your overall bill. This is another reason for you to get a local hauling company.
- Time frame: how long are you going to keep the container? The longer you keep it, the more you pay. Make sure that neither the company nor the driver leaves the container at the front of your home or office for longer than needed. Next day collection is best.
A rule of thumb; a 10 yard dumpster usually costs from $325 to $375 while a 20 yard dumpster would normally cost $400 to $450.
Which dumpster size to rent ?
As stated above, the size of your trash containers will vary with the size of the materials and the type of materials you need to dispose of. It is understandably difficult and tedious to estimate and calculate the size and weight of the items you want to dispose of, but most companies offer help through customer service lines in these cases. Here are examples of dumpster sizes usually used for projects:
- 10 yard dumpster – Typical dimensions: 12 ft L x 8 ft W x 4 ft H. Typically used for home cleanouts and renovation projects.
- 20 yard dumpster – Typical dimensions: 22 ft L x 8 ft W x 4.5 ft H. Typically used for home renovations, shingle re-roofing, garage demolition, and whole-home cleanouts.
- 30 yard dumpster – Typical dimensions: 22 ft L x 8 ft W x 6 ft H. Typically used for medium-to-large sized cleanups.
- 40 yard dumpster – Typical dimensions: 22 ft L x 8 ft W x 8 ft H. U Typically, this big bin size is used for big cleanups, demolition projects, roofing, and new construction jobs.
- Sizes of 6 yard and 15 yard dumpsters are also available for consideration.
What materials can you place in your container?
Each dumpster can only be filled up to half of its box capacity. Mixing materials such as trash and construction materials is not allowed, and different types of debris disposal call for the use of separate roll-off containers. In situations like these, you will need to rent more than one container. Waste management practices apply, and the professionals should advise you as to what you can and cannot do when loading up your rubbish.
The type of materials you can put on will vary depending on the project that created all the waste. Always check what the rules for waste disposal are before you start filling your dumpster.
Examples of projects:
- Construction projects
- Remodeling projects
- Yard cleanup
- Home cleanup
- Home renovation
- Shingle removal
- Landscaping projects
- Demolition projects: deck, shed, garage… etc.
Examples of materials that are produced with these projects:
- Asphalt, Bathroom Fixtures, Brick, Concrete, Dirt, Sand, Drywall, Mixed Construction and Demolition (C&D) Facility, Paint, Pallets, Rock, Roofing, Ceiling Tiles, Deconstruction/Soft Demolition, Carpet, Ceramic, Gravel, Appliances, Scrap Metal, Electronics, Organic Material, Household Trash and Garbage … etc.
How you should prepare for dumpster arrival
When preparing for a scheduled delivery, preparing your site is essential. Putting a dumpster on a street could mean you need permits, so ask your local government office if there is a need for one beforehand. Without this you might be in for a lot of headache and trouble! Again, Roll off dumpster rental firms can advise. It is also important that the location be accessible to large vehicles, specifically, the delivery truck.
It is a common practice not to set the container on areas with grass or soft ground. These containers can sink away owing to the sheer weight of the materials you place in them.
Avoid soft ground, thin pavement, and grassy areas when choosing a site for the container. A concrete slab or sturdy, paved surface is the safest solution.
Plywood or steel plating underneath the container’s wheels will prevent property damage and damage to the dumpster itself. The additional support will also help the container’s mobility. Find out if this is provided with the dumpster, or whether you need to make provision for it yourself.
It is essential for the container to be filled at most to 75% of its capacity. 50% may be better for heavier materials, allowing the dumpster to easily be transported while covered.
Preparing the pickup area prior to the dumpster arrival will allow you to avoid costs due to penalties, property damage, and rescheduling due to avoidable issues.